Principal Mantri delivered a lecture, on 6th August 2016, on the new pattern of examination for first year BA and BCom classes from academic year 2016-17. Highlights of the new pattern are :-
- No internal exam
- Semester end exam of 100 marks
- Most probably a 10 point grading system
- Any student even with zero marks in a paper can apply for revaluation
- It is not necessary that a student applying for revaluation must apply for photocopies.
- Photocopies of internal exam can also be demanded by the student.
For more information refer to the presentation file attached below :-